John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Would Chelsea still report City if Terry was staying? Just a thought!

Very interesting, if Terry stays imagine him admitting his people/he was in touch with us! He'd get in as much trouble as we would!

Times like these you need Spursmad!! Come on fella, shed some light on the issue!

Yep can you imagine. Terry stays with Chelsea and signs on for a £25k a week pay rise. Chelsea take City to the Premierleague for tapping up. City hands over proof that Terry initiated the proceedings in January and encouraged City. It all comes out in public and Chelsea are left with egg on their face and the supporters have proof that Mr Chelsea through and through may not be after all.

Bring it on!

similar to when baconface kidnapped berbaflop - spuds were going to report the scum until they offered a couple of mil more in order for charges to be dropped.

screwing us for every last penny?

i sincerely hope so!

come on JT, you know it makes sense.

The Fixer said:

Exactly what i've just alluded to URG a couple of posts up!

umm....why not? just because a transfer fails, doesnt mean the rules were adhered to. it would be a counter offensive from chelsea in this little phoney war, although I think that the threat is probably all they have.

this Rom vs ADUG thing is hotting up really nicely now.

I thought the tapping up story was an old story. Isn't this just a re-hash of an old story?

I didn't think we were going to pursue any case for tapping up, at least that's what Ancelotti said (I think). It really isn't worth pursuing it even if there is something we don't know about.

Pam said:
Shit, we're fucking for it now!

Chelski have been absolutely all over the place from the very start. I wonder what' kicked them off this time.

goat boy said:
It might just be Chelsea's last throw of the dice.

URG, two questions if I may?

a) Are you feeling positive about this?

and

b) if yes, do you know something we don't?

the bookies seem to think we have no chance.

goat boy said:
It might just be Chelsea's last throw of the dice.

URG, two questions if I may?

a) Are you feeling positive about this?

and

b) if yes, do you know something we don't?

I hope you're not reading too much into anything I am writing on here!

I do not know whether to feel positive or not re Terry right now. And no, I don't know anything new on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.