John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
brand blue heavies said:
Call me cynical but i can see Terry coming out and saying that all along in respect of the Chelsea fans he kept quiet knowing that he fully intended to stay and play out his days at the one and only club he loves.Just to boost his ego even more and solidify is stature at Chelsea as there greatest ever player(in his own mind).

We should move on and persue our other main targets Lescott and Alves/Toure.This is all we need to break into the top 4..possibly another creative midfielder if Elano goes.

Does anyone know how big his knob is?

the--dud said:
Shut up the two of you would you? The true value of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority sovereign wealth fund is a closely guarded secret and the numbers you see online are only rough guesses. Even so, it grows at a stupid scale so even if you had a number it would be out-dated 10 minutes later ;)
Also about all the other money the Abu Dhabi royal family may or may not have, this is an even CLOSER guarded secret and there is no way even the best journalist could find this out...

Let's just say it's a lot of money and there's no danger these people will have to sign up on the dole anytime soon! Now shut up and get back on topic ;)

Yeah but my dad's bigger than your dad ; - )

twinkletoes said:
brand blue heavies said:
Call me cynical but i can see Terry coming out and saying that all along in respect of the Chelsea fans he kept quiet knowing that he fully intended to stay and play out his days at the one and only club he loves.Just to boost his ego even more and solidify is stature at Chelsea as there greatest ever player(in his own mind).

We should move on and persue our other main targets Lescott and Alves/Toure.This is all we need to break into the top 4..possibly another creative midfielder if Elano goes.

Does anyone know how big his knob is?

Frank Lampard is 6 foot one! :-)

Left Peg said:
the--dud said:
Shut up the two of you would you? The true value of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority sovereign wealth fund is a closely guarded secret and the numbers you see online are only rough guesses. Even so, it grows at a stupid scale so even if you had a number it would be out-dated 10 minutes later ;)
Also about all the other money the Abu Dhabi royal family may or may not have, this is an even CLOSER guarded secret and there is no way even the best journalist could find this out...

Let's just say it's a lot of money and there's no danger these people will have to sign up on the dole anytime soon! Now shut up and get back on topic ;)

Yeah but my dad's bigger than your dad ; - )

yes but has he got 3.5 trillion lol

the JT and Lescott threads have turned into bs.... so boring that people start talking about their dads.... ffs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.