John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tazmancblue said:
mrksdawn19 said:
I have only 1 comment on Sol Campbell at 10/1

SOL CAMPBELL IS 35 IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

OI...i'm 36 in September, are you trying to say I'm too old? LOL

The fact that Campbell is past it doesn't mean we all are!!

LOL. Sorry mate, but at 36 you are definately too old to play premier league football. I'm not being ageist, I'm 48 in September

I see the team met Nelson Mandella yesterday pictures in the paper and on the web site anybody heard why Tevez wasnt there in the picture with the team? i know this is off thread im just curious

blueglen25 said:
I see the team met Nelson Mandella yesterday pictures in the paper and on the web site anybody heard why Tevez wasnt there in the picture with the team? i know this is off thread im just curious

flew home with ankle problem I think

blueglen25 said:

he was out having a beer with Winnie

blueglen25 said:

Having treatment on a heel injury i think

blueglen25 said:

Heel injury so maybe he's flown back for treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.