John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Terry

have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he wastalkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

That's in the running for the biggest load of bs I've ever read.

Spindash said:
have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he wastalkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This

Spindash said:

I can believe all of these things happened but that doesn't make them true

chorleybloo123 said:
Bollocks.

SSN would've been all over it.

The same ssn that was about 12hrs behind when Chelsea's website comfirmed we had a bid rejected? Im not saying this is true but ssn are not always on the ball.

Just been on yoevil town website it says.

Due to unforeseen circumstances John Terry has had to withdraw from today's testimonial match for Yeovil Town manager Terry Skiverton.

We hope to have a personal statement from John to the Yeovil supporters on this site later today.

wes said:
chorleybloo123 said:
Bollocks.

SSN would've been all over it.

possibly, ah well, back down to earth for tonight!

actually they wouldn't. They have been a good twelve hours behind everything so far.

And plus, us spending forty million on a player pales into insignificance when alongside the earth shattering signing of Michael Owen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.