John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

As I have already said, I doubt that very much in fact I would suspect tomorrow we will get the opposite saying he isn't coming but if Chelski get a transfer request from him they will have to consider it. Ancelotti will get hung drawn and quatered by the fans if at his unveiling he allows transfer to happen, only my opinion, this may take weeks to resolve.

Rammyblues said:
As I have already said, I doubt that very much in fact I would suspect tomorrow we will get the opposite saying he isn't coming but if Chelski get a transfer request from him they will have to consider it. Ancelotti will get hung drawn and quatered by the fans if at his unveiling he allows transfer to happen, only my opinion, this may take weeks to resolve.

dont think i could cope if this drags on till 31st august!!!

The one thing that can be drawn from this is that Terry is playing a bit of a mind game.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
jrb said:
Why hasn't Terry made a statement yet?

Here's why.

Let's put the money to one side.

Barry has signed.
Tevez is on the verge of signing.
Eto 'still' hasn't come out and said he 'isn't signing for City.
Lescott. Rumour has it that the deal is also being finalised.

Robinho is already at City along with a host of other top quality players.

Terry thinks to himself. If those top four quality player's have either signed or are about too or are willing to sign for City, there must be something special going on up there. I'm interested and intrigued. Add to that Chelsea will have to tell Terry what offer they've had for him and I'm sure Bridge has rang him on the QT to tell him about what is going on at City.

if you were John Terry, regardless of the money, wouldn't you at least want to talk to City before turning them down. This has legs. The longer Terry stays quiet, the better our Chances are of getting him. It's just like the Eto situation. No comment from him either.

well said!!!
but i feel things will be clearer tomorrow
im not to sure about that mate. All that will be said is Chelsea say either 'they do not wish to comment' or 'as far as they are concerned Terry is not for sale and do not wish to comment further'.

As we all know, once a players head is turned, there's not alot the club can do about it. Ronaldo, Barry, etc. The list is endless. Terry knows he will be playing in a team that is better player for player than Chelsea. Did I really say that. You know it's the truth.

I think it's very clear that Terry is just trying to manipulate Chelsea into giving him a higher contract so that he has pay parity with the league's top earners i.e. Robinho.

One more point that everybody has missed. Terry would or should know by now if Tevez has chosen Chelsea over us. Roman tells him everything if you believe the rumours. That being the case, which it probably isn't if you believe the rumours, Terry would have definitely turned us down as one of our top targets has signed for Chelsea. Do you understand what I'm getting at?

I'd love a post-retirement bonus agreed up-front from our Sheikh. I would. Just saying. You know.

jrb said:
One more point that everybody has missed. Terry would or should know by now if Tevez has chosen Chelsea over us. Roman tells him everything if you believe the rumours. That being the case, which it probably isn't if you believe the rumours, Terry would have definitely turned us down as one of our top targets has signed for Chelsea. Do you understand what I'm getting at?

errr no

Dobsy87 said:
I think it's very clear that Terry is just trying to manipulate Chelsea into giving him a higher contract so that he has pay parity with the league's top earners i.e. Robinho.

I actually think football is more important to Terry than money. Regardless of what people say, come the season after next, City will be in the Champions League with Terry as captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.