John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

is this just a case of us muscle flexing and if we happened to land terry great, and if we dont as it appears at the moment, we have shown we are in the market for anyone and i mean by that the supposed "untouchables" i.e. gerrard and dare i say it the likes of rooney

tom1985 said:
My mum knows JTs mum well (she used to live near her in spain). In jan he apparantly laughed it of saying no way. But Chelsea and JT knew this bid was coming and this time round he is receiving it well and would be interested if we land all our targets. He is becoming pissed of with the Chairman to..... Read into that what you will. Ill try get more info but doubt i will get any, got this of my Mum this morning.

ctid

Not to doubt you or say you know exactly what you are talking about because I know neither to be the absolute truth, but as I stated in the Eto'o thread, I have a feeling that once we get one big domino to fall, we will see everything else fall right into place with Hughes' and GC's master plan. Hopefully that means Eto'o, then Tevez, the Lescott, etc., but let's just get one big domino to drop and see what happens.

tom1985 said:
My mum knows JTs mum well (she used to live near her in spain). In jan he apparantly laughed it of saying no way. But Chelsea and JT knew this bid was coming and this time round he is receiving it well and would be interested if we land all our targets. He is becoming pissed of with the Chairman to..... Read into that what you will. Ill try get more info but doubt i will get any, got this of my Mum this morning.

ctid

Mum? Didnt you mean WUM?

Why would Terry not even want to speak with us!? Chelsea will win fuck all this season, they still havent replaced any of their ageing team & go through managers like Jack goes through drugs.

He can stay another year at Chelsea and not win the league,reach the latter stages of both cups but nit win and get knocked out the champs league

He could join us this year, not win the league, but get top 4, reac hthe latetr stages of the cups, no champions league football this season but also get a pay raise and play in this 'fantasy' team we are building

We definately arent an option he wouldlaugh at and not even consider in the past, i think we really could have a chance!

tonea2003 said:
is this just a case of us muscle flexing and if we happened to land terry great, and if we dont as it appears at the moment, we have shown we are in the market for anyone and i mean by that the supposed "untouchables" i.e. gerrard and dare i say it the likes of rooney

I agree completely, I think some of these players City have been linked too is simply a way for Hughes, GC and the Sheik to flex their muscle and say "we are here, we aren't going anywhere, and we aren't afraid of anyone." As many people said back in January, after the whole Kaka debacle, even though City didn't land him, it sent a message throughout the world stating that City are serious and the money is real.

bluemonkey71 said:
You dont just throw money at the problem .
Serious players in the transfer market ? ?
The top four need to take notice ? ?

You guys are killin me . . .

fuck off Rag it shows ambition you prick

well well bluemonkey71 i think your correct we shouldent throw money around like that we should go for more realistic targets like your club OWEN (hahahaha) or maybe we you should fuckoff and mind your own business city are a club on the up rag and dont need to panic buy so l8ters muppet. c.t.i.d

this move probably makes sense for everyone besides the chelsea board

them selling terry is bigger than ac selling kaka or us selling ronaldo because he is MR CHELSEA

they dont need the money, any money, so the only thing that will push this through is terry requesting it

citychief said:
bluemonkey71 said:
You dont just throw money at the problem .
Serious players in the transfer market ? ?
The top four need to take notice ? ?

You guys are killin me . . .

fuck off Rag it shows ambition you prick

well well bluemonkey71 i think your correct we shouldent throw money around like that we should go for more realistic targets like your club OWEN (hahahaha) or maybe we you should fuckoff and mind your own business city are a club on the up rag and dont need to panic buy so l8ters muppet. c.t.i.d

lol!
Yeah bluemonkey ya bastid!
mistaken identity there I think matey

Time for a reality check ??

Just heard we've had a bid flatly turned down for John Terry today. Am I alone in thinking that these sort of attempted signings are doing more harm than good and are for want of a better word...embarassing ? I'd love us to sign Messi, Kaka, Torres et all but the reality is that it's World Cup year and the top players want to be on display on the top stage to maximise their chances of making the squad. We can't even offer European football this year and it worries me we're trying to do things too quickly. Barry and Given are great signings because they are experienced Premiership players good enough to play in the top 4 but we need to break into that league before we have a realistic chance of attracting the big guns.

if we are try to big in the transfare market or trying to anoy cfc over sturridge either way we are after pssing cfc off big time do you not think cfc will try hijack the tevez deal just to anoy us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.