John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of Paul said:
i think we r just getting back at them for beating us in the full members cup final! now that was a great ending to a game shame we lost!

Saw Mark Lillis the other day in Huddersfield didn`t he score a hatrick!!

jinjaninja said:
The power of Paul said:
i think we r just getting back at them for beating us in the full members cup final! now that was a great ending to a game shame we lost!

i cant remember mate i was only about 8. The Full members cup final! how prestigious! lol The days of old.

ChelseaFan said:
Hi Guys, A Chelsea fan here (obviously) with some inside knowledge. I have a very very good source inside the club (has told me countless stuff way before it was announced) which has told me some very bad news (for us, not for you). Basically in a few hours JT will come out and say he wants to accept Man City's offer, my source didn't know his reasons for wanting to leave but the board at Chelsea are not pleased, the offer is said to be around 40 million.

Looks like you guys won, not happy at all.

I call BS, I don't believe you would come here giving us the information, being an unhappy Chelsea fan, when it's regarding your captain.

I'm not buying.

Lets just wait and see hey lads!

One thing for sure, i'll be sat at home with sky sports news on at 20:00pm and a bottle of bud in my hand.

one question though: why are they waiting til 20:00pm, and surely ssn would have got hold/heard of it by now?

Paul

DontLookBackInAnger said:
jinjaninja said:
The power of Paul said:

NO ;-( his 3rd goal was awarded as an own goal in the end ;-(

he looked like rod hull
marklillis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.