John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Sturridge is headline news on Chelsea's Official site today of all days suggests talks have not gone too well with Captain Chelsea.

ChelseaFan said:
Guys, I'm trying to get hold of my source to find out more about when we can expect to hear something.
Hang on a minute. You've admitted your in work so unless you have a bloody liberal job I can't imagine you ringing your "sauce" whilst your at work to find out more info to post on a city forum. As I said earlier I just can't believe what you say.

There are clearly problems behind the scenes at Chelsea why else would they put this on their website:-

"Daniel Sturridge, our teenage signing of the summer, has a clear reason for selecting a new club over Manchester City's potential for the next stage of his career....and the decision was all about what his new employers could offer straight away."

Looks like me as Chelsea are trying to get another dig in publicly.

BlueMoonWalker said:
ChelseaFan said:
Guys, I'm trying to get hold of my source to find out more about when we can expect to hear something.
Hang on a minute. You've admitted your in work so unless you have a bloody liberal job I can't imagine you ringing your "sauce" whilst your at work to find out more info to post on a city forum. As I said earlier I just can't believe what you say.

If you must know I sit out of the way and my boss is out today, work is slow, you know the recession and all that.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
There are clearly problems behind the scenes at Chelsea why else would they put this on their website:-

"Daniel Sturridge, our teenage signing of the summer, has a clear reason for selecting a new club over Manchester City's potential for the next stage of his career....and the decision was all about what his new employers could offer straight away."

Looks like me as Chelsea are trying to get another dig in publicly.
Yeah thought that myself when I read it. There are one or two sly digs from Chelski. Who gives a f....about them, we have them rattled I'd say.

Just think about how far we have come in the space of a year. This time last year we was asking chelsea if we could buy TBH and in the space of a year we are looking like a serious contender for there pride and joy Mr. Chelsea

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
kippaxwarrior said:
no wonder hes thinking about joining us
have you seen chelski's away kit for 09/10
its awful!!!
just look at his face!!!

And how quickly would Chelski change that pic of Terry signed for us?

Absolutely, they would bang that one of Robinho up.....oh...hang on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.