John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChelseaFan said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
ChelseaFan said:
Guys, I'm trying to get hold of my source to find out more about when we can expect to hear something.
Hang on a minute. You've admitted your in work so unless you have a bloody liberal job I can't imagine you ringing your "sauce" whilst your at work to find out more info to post on a city forum. As I said earlier I just can't believe what you say.

If you must know I sit out of the way and my boss is out today, work is slow, you know the recession and all that.
and maybe hes emailing his source so he isnt notced, so lay off him.

untill 8 oclock ofcourse, if weve not heard anything then you can lay right in to him.

by the way ChelseaFan, are you a member of a chelsea board, if you are then post this terry info youve got on a chelsea forum to all the chelsea fans to prove your not taking the piss.

and post a link to it so we can check when you joined and amount of posts to make sure you didnt just join.

if you joined this forum just to tell us news on one player (i know its big news though) then you must be on a board of your own club.

ps. im trying not to slag you off here, its just that years of being a city fan has made me not trust anyone 100% unless its been proven beyond doubt.

C_T_I_D said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Gents (and any ladies) I am not going to speculate or post something I cannot back up...if I did, they'd be folks getting excited, reading too much into it, take tomorrow off to see what happens, throwing their weekly wage on a bet etc etc and then trying to hound me out of town. Trust me...when I am unsure of stuff I have heard...I double check first. If the person I check with says yeah...I post...if they say nope...I file it away as a rumour.

Can't you just tell us and if you're wrong we go with my plan of torches and pitchforks? Seems reasonable and traditional for bluemoon ;-)

Nope. I made a mistake a while back when a BBC news reporter was talking privately about Frank pulling out of takeover talks. I wasn't sure but posted...it was total bull, I got a bit of grief and decided to be careful in future. You are going to have to trust me that I don't want to post something that may proof to be rubbish without checking it out with another source first.

Trigger said:
Gents (and any ladies) I am not going to speculate or post something I cannot back up...if I did, they'd be folks getting excited, reading too much into it, take tomorrow off to see what happens, throwing their weekly wage on a bet etc etc and then trying to hound me out of town. Trust me...when I am unsure of stuff I have heard...I double check first. If the person I check with says yeah...I post...if they say nope...I file it away as a rumour.

Sounds sensible to me, but I have actually got tomorrow off, so hoping for some action!

Too much information.......lol...... :p

you cant dangle a carrot like that!!!
ok post your "rumour" and we take it as just a rumour??

C_T_I_D said:

Can't you just tell us and if you're wrong we go with my plan of torches and pitchforks? Seems reasonable and traditional for bluemoon ;-)

Nope. I made a mistake a while back when a BBC news reporter was talking privately about Frank pulling out of takeover talks. I wasn't sure but posted...it was total bull, I got a bit of grief and decided to be careful in future. You are going to have to trust me that I don't want to post something that may proof to be rubbish without checking it out with another source first.

I know fella. I was only messing mate.

Fucktard swanson just repeating everything already said. Chelsea 100% say he will stay etc etc, meeting today is totally football related.

Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.