John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobrivers said:
blueinsa said:
bobrivers said:
southstand117 said:
not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season.....

and my question would be "do you want to challenge for every competition or WIN every competition"...

Because City are obviously so much better at winning competitions than Chelsea, I gather.

Bob, play nice ok. A few of your mob have been on today and have been a credit to your club.

We are only doing what you have done, please dont be bitter......

I'm not bitter.

If in fact there's any truth to that story about him handing the transfer request, Terry has my blessing. No player is bigger than a club, not even him.

Well said sir!!

zolas_big_toe said:
ox-blue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
You do know he is a United fan dont you????
yes he so obviously is....

what a stupid comment ;)

I dont think he is but im sure i read somewhere that he was
As a child, maybe, but that is a bit different. I was apparently a Man Utd fan when i was kid (sofa fan of a father). But as soon as i was of an age to make a conscious decision i picked Chelsea (first live match and the likes of Vialli lured me in :) )

So that makes you around 20? or your a turn coat

zolas_big_toe said:
ox-blue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
You do know he is a United fan dont you????
yes he so obviously is....

what a stupid comment ;)

I dont think he is but im sure i read somewhere that he was
As a child, maybe, but that is a bit different. I was apparently a Man Utd fan when i was kid (sofa fan of a father). But as soon as i was of an age to make a conscious decision i picked Chelsea (first live match and the likes of Vialli lured me in :) )

This is embarrasing!

It just back up what we think and why.....

Hang your fooking head.....

what a stupid comment ;)[/quote]

I dont think he is but im sure i read somewhere that he was[/quote]
As a child, maybe, but that is a bit different. I was apparently a Man Utd fan when i was kid (sofa fan of a father). But as soon as i was of an age to make a conscious decision i picked Chelsea (first live match and the likes of Vialli lured me in :) )[/quote]

This is embarrasing!

It just back up what we think and why.....

Hang your fooking head.....[/quote]

Thought it was just me who read that (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.