John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spindash said:
backagain said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.

So complete and utter shite then as you were not certain and appear to be wrong 7 hours later!

Somehow, you appear to have overlooked the word "not" mere pixels away from "100% certain".

Hahaha brilliant.

Tommy Nookah said:
backagain said:

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.

So complete and utter shite then as you were not certain and appear to be wrong 7 hours later!

the alcopops kicked in

Not really you just had to be there...a little earlier on the thread...manipulative...ITK...WUM or just clever!

backagain said:
Tommy Nookah said:
backagain said:

the alcopops kicked in

Not really you just had to be there...a little earlier on the thread...manipulative...ITK...WUM or just clever!

arn't most on here wums/itk pinch of salt needed, learn not to believe everythin you read

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Kinky by name said:
backagain said:

behave
What ? i have i missed something .. URG usually on the ball

YES it looks like we have all missed something BAZ, but lucky for us we have a knight in shining armour to rescue us from the evil clutches of URG.....Thank god for Backagain!!!!!! FFS

backagain said:
Tommy Nookah said:
backagain said:

the alcopops kicked in

Not to piss on your moaning, but, nothing URG said has failed to happen... In fact one of the things HAS happened.. The media has said it was denied.....

allan harper said:
Pressgang said:
I think JT is merely using your interest to initiate contract talks with Chelsea. He wants to stay, they want to keep him. They are just playing a political game, and JT is allowing the stories to run to ensure he gets the best deal for himself to stay.

He apparently met Roman's representative today, first steps in negotiating a new deal or a pay rise. That's essentially all he's doing. I don't think he is really serious about going, but will use the pay offer from you guys to get Chelsea to offer him a better deal. I think that's understandable.

But he wants to stay. He'll sign a new contract soon enough.

If he goes, he's not going for 'the project', he's going because of the money. If he did go I'd be shocked, but very disappointed.

But he's not going to, he's said consistently how much he loves Chelsea and wants to be a one-club man, and he rejected City only four months ago and said again how much he loves Chelsea.

He's just after a pay rise. That's the only reason this is still going on.

I agree with all of that post......

And so do I to an extent. However Terry could just simply be keeping all his options open. Also due to the "Webster Rule", Terry can walk away from Chelsea next summer for merely the cost of his remaining two years on his contract. Can Chelsea afford to let him go in twelve months time for an alleged £14m, when they could cash him in now and get £35m+! As many people have said there's more to this than meets the eye. One thing for sure though, Chelsea and Chelsea alone have brought this into the public domain, and they have done it for a reason. Anyway whatever their motives, as my mother used to say "it'll all come out in the wash"!

Pressgang said:
I think JT is merely using your interest to initiate contract talks with Chelsea. He wants to stay, they want to keep him. They are just playing a political game, and JT is allowing the stories to run to ensure he gets the best deal for himself to stay.

He apparently met Roman's representative today, first steps in negotiating a new deal or a pay rise. That's essentially all he's doing. I don't think he is really serious about going, but will use the pay offer from you guys to get Chelsea to offer him a better deal. I think that's understandable.

But he wants to stay. He'll sign a new contract soon enough.

If he goes, he's not going for 'the project', he's going because of the money. If he did go I'd be shocked, but very disappointed.

But he's not going to, he's said consistently how much he loves Chelsea and wants to be a one-club man, and he rejected City only four months ago and said again how much he loves Chelsea.

He's just after a pay rise. That's the only reason this is still going on.

No shit sherlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.