John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
michaelo said:
nhsuperstar said:
Marvin said:
It's pretty amazing that Fleet St thinks that little old City are capable of signing Terry. Whether we will is another matter.

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome on to the world stage........ Manchester City

As they say...

"Build it and they will come"

Like it mate. like it

Thinking of having that on a t shirt with city crest on.

nhsuperstar said:
michaelo said:
nhsuperstar said:
Marvin said:
It's pretty amazing that Fleet St thinks that little old City are capable of signing Terry. Whether we will is another matter.

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome on to the world stage........ Manchester City

As they say...

"Build it and they will come"

Like it mate. like it

Thinking of having that on a t shirt with city crest on.

It's the domino effect,one by one they will follow in terry's footsteps.

UAEking said:
Pam said:
This will be put to bed one way or the other by then.

Yes, and i really hope Hughes returns from Germany to try to seal the deal if chelsea allow us to talk to terry,it would make terry feel more important and welcomed at city

Good point. Somehow i think he already knows. somebody has sold it to him big time....and for a long time

I still hope we don't sign him. Opta stats suggest Chelski have done better without him in the side, so we'd be paying shed loads to an 'orrible chav who ain't even the "Superb leader and centre half" that many think he is (on Fifa 09):

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11662_5417669,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 69,00.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.