John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llewellyn Dowd said:
mancityscot said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Anybody got any good songs for JT if he does sign.

When cash takes over yeh yeh. John can't deny
That's all he wanted yeh yeh. You know john can't deny.
John terry, you're a prick. So piss of back to roman
When cash takes over. We don't want you anyway

Sorry if it's shit. It's to the tune of 'when love takes over,
Yeah, it's shit!

I suppose it is

simon23 said:
we are playing a very dangerous game here

If the bid fails for Terry, along with us pulling out of the eto'o deal, the facts to the press wont matter as it will get spun to read that city have then been turned down/failed in bids to land 3 of the biggest names in world football (along with Kaka).

We all know this sint true but it wont stop the press printing this and our reputation will be damaged, regardless of the truth
It's players on the pitch that win games, not column inches by some drink sodden hack.

I haven't seem much negative publicity from them over the Eto'o about face. Perhaps they've taken on board the deals that we have done, rather than those which we haven't done.

One thing I have just noticed, and I don't know how telling this is, but if you look through this topic the longer it goes on the less and less Chelsea fans seem to be coming on and talking, perhaps they are less sure of a positive outcome now.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
One thing I have just noticed, and I don't know how telling this is, but if you look through this topic the longer it goes on the less and less Chelsea fans seem to be coming on and talking, perhaps they are less sure of a positive outcome now.

Agreed....not half as cocky now.

Agreed! you would also have to think JT will of seen/heard of todays reports that he has asked to speak to us, surely if that wasn't true you'd he'd put that straight???

Sky Blue said:

Agreed....not half as cocky now.
Just like coppers, never here when you want them to be!

what are people's thoughts on the whole Terry situation? not heard too much the last couple of days, but people i've spoke to seem slightly more confident about this then over what happened with Eto'o

simon23 said:
we are playing a very dangerous game here

If the bid fails for Terry, along with us pulling out of the eto'o deal, the facts to the press wont matter as it will get spun to read that city have then been turned down/failed in bids to land 3 of the biggest names in world football (along with Kaka).

We all know this sint true but it wont stop the press printing this and our reputation will be damaged, regardless of the truth

Frightened of the shitty tabloid press? What sort of wusses are we creating as City fans these days? Grow a pair of balls man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.