John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever guys. Go to his face book type John George Terry-that's his own real account. Just go and search and add him to see if he's a real or fake. I've been friends with him for over 2 years now and i met him a couple of times too.
:)

zigga_zagger said:
Whatever guys. Go to his face book type John George Terry-that's his own real account. Just go and search and add him to see if he's a real or fake. I've been friends with him for over 2 years now and i met him a couple of times too.

Celebrity fooking stalker!

zigga_zagger said:

Hrmm, Is your name Frank?

zigga_zagger said:

And which one of his 32 friends is you?

Just wondering :)

zigga_zagger said:
why the hell is waiting a few days to clear this up if his minds made up? you total tool of a WUM

zigga_zagger said:

I was feeling a bit down today but you my friend are a delight. When did you meet him? Did you win a competition to lead the team out? I bet that was well good.

zigga_zagger said:

This exemplifies everything that's wrong with the Interweb - it allows people to live in some sort of alternate fantasy world which bears absolutely no relation to reality - scary stuff!

I don't mean to take the piss, its just quite sad to see this level of delusion laid bare for all to see

zigga_zagger said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdEnxNog56E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdEnxNog56E</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.