John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of things going for us on this deal....

1 ) Double his wages

2 ) Close to Mark hughes

3 ) Umbro

4 ) Unrest at Chelsea - 5th manager in two years

I cant see it happening

haha true, but i just don't want to start thinkin were going to get him like i have in the past then it come crashing down. don't get me wrong, it is probably tempting for players to come city and i would love to have him and it may happen, but the england captain coming to city at this stage of our developments is a little optimistic.

zigga_zagger said:
Whatever guys. Go to his face book type John George Terry-that's his own real account. Just go and search and add him to see if he's a real or fake. I've been friends with him for over 2 years now and i met him a couple of times too.
:)

i'm friends with Elvis on Facebook. and Kurt Cobain.

kippaxblue76 said:
Ajay said:
citysimo said:
We are not going to get terry just like we didn't get eto'o, it's not going to happen until were in chimps league!

I am not so convinced that about this, by that I mean I am fairly confident we could land him.

You not heard anything then mate?

All the itk are keeping low .. mind i dont blame them either

surely this week is to soon for any developments the biggest clue for me is if he does not get on the plane to america with the rest of the chelsea squad

also the chelsea fans are a disgrace they are slagging JT off on various forums already and he has not said or done anything yet they are also calling for him to be stripped of the england captaincy if he leaves stamford bridge because he would be a traitor and could not be trusted by cappello

very sad

Blue Hefner said:
So from what I can gather someone has said Terry is having a medical this week?

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being less likely what do people think the chances of us signing him are?

surley this week is to soon for any serious developments be it JT saying he wants to stay at chelsea or come to city, the biggest clue will be if he gets on the plane or not to america with the rest of the chelsea squad if he does city can forget it, if he does not i think city have a great chance in getting him only my opinion

big blueballs said:
surely this week is to soon for any developments the biggest clue for me is if he does not get on the plane to america with the rest of the chelsea squad

also the chelsea fans are a disgrace they are slagging JT off on various forums already and he has not said or done anything yet they are also calling for him to be stripped of the england captaincy if he leaves stamford bridge because he would be a traitor and could not be trusted by cappello

very sad
hope Terry is reading those comments from the idiotic Chelsea fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.