John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

I do wonder if the "encouragement" City supposedly received from Terry's people was purely designed to get him a better contract at Chelsea. Everything you ever read about the guy suggests he would never leave Chelsea. Still, messing up their wage structure wouldn't be a bad second prize, I suppose.

To be honest, he is a bit gobby and loud-mouthed but he is a fantastic footballer and leader - and a great acqusition!

We are quietly going on about our business Chelsea make a big public announcement!

What if Terry really wants to come to City it would probably be his last chance of a big deal!

" City believe that 'despite all his claims to the contrary, Terry is intrigued by what is happening at Eastlands and would like, at the very least, to speak to the club's billionaire owners in Abu Dhabi"

from football365.

I think our offer doesnt harm JT's position at Chelsea in the slightest.

He can go back to Kenyon and ask for parity with the big earners at Chelsea. Chelsea have to commit to him or let him go.

I think its a great move by GC, takes Chelsea out of their comfort zone.

kinkyisgod said:
1894 said:
Have people forgotten these or just not seen them ?

what are you saying ? he likes big houses ?

Just illustrating that the guy is Chelsea thru' and thru' and he isn't gonna gain much by coming to us.

Family, roots, Londoner, probably Chelsea's top earner already...he'd hardly double his wages coming to us.

You just don't develop your home if you're planning on uprooting. But as you say, he likes big houses !

ColinBall said:
I think our offer doesnt harm JT's position at Chelsea in the slightest.

He can go back to Kenyon and ask for parity with the big earners at Chelsea. Chelsea have to commit to him or let him go.
He's already supposed to be the top earner at Chelsea along with Lampard but that doesn't stop him wanting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.