John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

custis on SSN actually made a decent point on this... Terry made public comments about wanting to see Villa and Ribery at Chelsea, but both have ruled it out, so he might feel a little disillusioned with the direction chelsea are taking.

This bid must be the start of the big spending for city

We bid 30 million - of course its going to get knocked back by Chelsea
This, however, makes Terry a little unsettled as he knows another club wants him
City buy 2/3 big money signings
Terry realises city are serious contenders
City bid 40 million for him
He wants to come

I am probably talking shite but it makes sense in my head

bizzbo said:
custis on SSN actually made a decent point on this... Terry made public comments about wanting to see Villa and Ribery at Chelsea, but both have ruled it out, so he might feel a little disillusioned with the direction chelsea are taking.
Or he might have no intention of leaving but instead be using us as leverage to get Roman to open his wallet. Who knows?

Theo555 said:
This bid must be the start of the big spending for city

We bid 30 million - of course its going to get knocked back by Chelsea
This, however, makes Terry a little unsettled as he knows another club wants him
City buy 2/3 big money signings
Terry realises city are serious contenders
City bid 40 million for him
He wants to come

I am probably talking shite but it makes sense in my head

i would say you are pretty much spot on Theo, when we sign Tevez and Eto'o we then go back in for JT having already "got into his head" with an increased bid.

Does anyone realise that spursmad was right again, dont know if its been mentioned!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Does anyone realise that spursmad was right again, dont know if its been mentioned!

oh god dont start pollerz up again!

For those who doubt Spursmad

The Terry story is another in the bag for him and he even stated he didnt think we would be successful

ColinBall said:
He can go back to Kenyon and ask for parity with the big earners at Chelsea.

Didn't go through all the pages but very ignorant things written abou tour captain here..bad attitude,twat,****..etc etc...

anyways, colinbell, wanted to point out that Terry is a top earner at Chelsea ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.