John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

the invisible fan said:

I'm 18, i started supporting them when i was 10. I'd love for you explain how that's glory supporting when Roman didn't take over till 2 years later?

Oh, you've edited your post ;)

Meka said:
the invisible fan said:

I'm 18, i started supporting them when i was 10. I'd love for you explain how that's glory supporting when Roman didn't take over till 2 years later?

I guess I'll let you off then.
Is it really worth the effort to come on a city board though mate?
If you're so confident he'll stay, surely that's enough?

Meka said:
MouldensChippy said:
Question for Meka.............I've asked this from a few Chelsea fans, without an answer so far.

If John Terry stays at Chelsea, are you all going to feel your 'super captains' loyalty and faithfulness when he's just f*cked you over for a huge payrise and contract extension?

Has he just fucked us over though? Seriouisly? He's told the club and the manager that he want's to stay. Why the hell would he need to dance coming out and saying he wants to stay everytime you come calling. He's said he wants to finish his career here. If he came out tomorrow and said he's staying, only for you to make another bid 2 weeks later, would he need to come out again and say it? fuck no. Because he doesn't need to. He doesn't want to join City because Chelsea and City are years apart.

That's not an answer! There is a lot of money on the table here, and his future, if you think that he will stay at Chelsea on the same contract now you are deluding yourself. The silence from him is deafening.

If he's not noticed the cash, you can be sure that his Mrs has!

The Fixer said:
Meka chelsea = small club
Just going to say the same thing myself mate. MCFC will always be a bigger club than chelski. And the fact that we have more money to spend now which wasnt the case before to attract a higher calibre of player makes it even more so.

Meka said:
the invisible fan said:

you do know your making a dick of yourself dont you, remember without a dodgy russian your history is almost as bad as our own

feedthegoat said:
OK there are exceptions but I expect Terry to be a Chelsea player next season. If any of the posters from the previous pages wants a bet on it I will lay it at a 10% better price than you can get at the bookies. I'm quite prepared to put my money where my mouth is. I don't expect to get knocked over in the rush.

I agree feedthegoat, i can't see him coming to us and i really dont care what he does, but what i like is the fact we are now able to ruffle the feathers of the so called "big four"

the invisible fan said:
Meka said:
the invisible fan said:

I guess I'll let you off then.
Is it really worth the effort to come on a city board though mate?
If you're so confident he'll stay, surely that's enough?

Chelsea forum's keep getting flooded with Manchester City fan's claiming to be ITK saying Eto'o has signed, Terry's signing bla bla bla. So i thought i'd come on here to give a Chelsea view on the Terry saga.

sniff said:
Meka said:
the invisible fan said:

you do know your making a dick of yourself dont you, remember without a dodgy russian your history is almost as bad as our own

True, also our young friend won't remember when chelsea had gates of 10/12 thousand and city was geting 28/30 thousand in the old division 2!!!

Meka said:
The Fixer said:
Chelsea rent boy wtf has your captain not made a statement? Did you expect Ancelotti (who's a cnut btw) to say i'm selling him? now jog on you mug!!!

Ouch, rent boy lmao.

Why should Terry have to dance to your club? When we rejected your second bid, the statement said "At the same time, Terry would expressed his commitment to the club"

Now stop clutching straws and move on to somebody more your league, like Titus Bramble.

The full transcript reads:
"We can confirm we have completely rejected an offer from Manchester City for John Terry.

"It was made clear to City, for a second time following an approach last season, that we would not entertain any conversation on the subject.

"At the time John also reiterated his total commitment to Chelsea.

"We would like to make it clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale."

This suggests to me that Terry reiterated his commitment to Chelsea at the time of the approach last season, and not at this present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.