John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

Sorry mate i cant take you seriously anymore....

21 Years old and you have already been a Rag and now a Chelsea fan!

The word Gloryhunter springs to mind.

P.S. Your football club is just that, its yours and its for life!

I fail to see anything wrong with someone turning their back on the rags.

blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

So me following my dads actions when i was a toddler make me a glory hunter? I've never consciously supported them so you're just coming across as a tit.

Your troll bait attempts are fun though :)

zolas_big_toe said:
blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:

So me following my dads actions when i was a toddler make me a glory hunter? I've never consciously supported them so you're just coming across as a tit.

Your troll bait attempts are fun though :)

Pulling your leg fella.

You seem a decent sort!

zolas_big_toe said:

Because I think I speak for all blues here (the proper blues that is), in that city can be compared to any parable in the any religious book........ we have turned the other cheek, done our dues, stood in the masses on a cold, wet wycombe evening, endured the snide comments.......we will have our vengeance, and it will be in my lifetime, something that never looked possible 3 years ago..........

The difference between us is we deserve our arab windfall for our sustained passion, you got yours due to a postcode.....now in my best danny dyer tone 'jog on'

Spindash said:
blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:

Wouldnt turn my back on O'Shea ;)

Trigger said:
Spindash said:
blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:

PMSL

Trigger said:
Spindash said:
blueinsa said:
zolas_big_toe said:

Awww bet he is lonely now Tranny has fooked off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.