John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Know said:
Sindre89 said:
First class strikers: Drogba, Torres, Villa, Eto, Zlatan, Rooney and so on.
Second rate strikers: Tevez, Adebayor, Berbatov, Anelka and so on.

You could choose to ignore that but that would be hilarious.

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.

Drogba what is he 32 now, and on the decline.. Tevez 25 not peaked and still first class regardless of what you think, same for Ade in fact Ade haspretty much the strike rate of Drogba but still hasn't hit his peak.

you really are dumb

2004– Chelsea 135 (55)

2006–2009 - Arsenal 104 (46)

I have got to disagree with you there ITK!!!!.....DROGBA is a wonderful diver and thats something a player like Tevez will NEVER be!!!! Shame on you. ;)

sharpster84 said:
Sindre89 said:

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.

Drogba hahaha to old mate remind me again how old is your youngest player probably is John Terry hahah old team and no new world class players joining u how the fook the bookies think u will challenge for league before Liverpool is beyond me your SHIT
Its funny, I'm guessing you have never won anything as a manager, even baconface(a man that has won a thing or two down the years)rates Berbatov higher than Rooney and there is no way in hell Rooney will score more goals than Adebayor and I very much doubt he will score more goals than Anelka(the player that won the golden boot last season, if you didn't know).

Sindre89 said:

Adebayor has scored more league goals in the last two season than Anelka and Drogba put together.

Adebayor is the current African footballer of the year.

Robinho is 25 and has 70 caps for Brazil.

Tevez told both Chelsea and Utd to fuck off - including switching his phone off to stop both fergie and Ancelotti bothering him on his holiday

Sindre89 - I presume the 1989 is your date of birth cause your postings have the feel of a clueless spotty schoolkid.

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:
out of curiosity ,where would you fit ROBINHO into that????

As a winger. Could play as striker but in my book he is a winger.
Over the last two seasons Adebayor outscores Drogba and Anelka in goals per game, and he's not in his 30s. How many games will you get out of Drogba his season? How many goals will Drogba score? We don't know, but he scored 5 in the League last season.

Age and injuries are catching up with him

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:

Adebayor has scored more league goals in the last two season than Anelka and Drogba put together.

Adebayor is the current African footballer of the year.

Robinho is 25 and has 70 caps for Brazil.

Tevez told both Chelsea and Utd to fuck off - including switching his phone off to stop both fergie and Ancelotti bothering him on his holiday

Sindre89 - I presume the 1989 is your date of birth cause your postings have the feel of a clueless spotty schoolkid.

very well said mate, and frankly I do not know what these wrong shade of blue chelsea and everton fans are doing in here in the first place

Its a reason why almost every Arsenal-fan loved the fact that you took Adebayor away from them. Its like buying a living offside who scores on 1 of 10 chances he gets. Good luck with him.

michaelo said:
Funny that NONEof his teamates have asked JT the question but all giving an opinion.

Maybe they are scared of what his answer will be ;)

sorry is this a John Terry thread or something?

Sindre89 said:
Its a reason why almost every Arsenal-fan loved the fact that you took Adebayor away from them. Its like buying a living offside who scores on 1 of 10 chances he gets. Good luck with him.

Adebayor has got a better goals to game ratio than Drogba in the premiership playing in a team thats not as good

Sindre89 said:
Do you grasp how stupid you sound when talking about a guy with a scoring rate close to 1 min 2, saying all that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.