John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm as inclusive as the next man but 13 more posts and this Sindre89 bloke will have the ability to post topics! What is the world coming to. Why such a ridiculous influx on here from other clubs fans? Are we doing the same? Are City fans bombarding other forums claiming how the players they get won't mean progression? Now piss off and let us dream about adding Terry to the already impressive aquisitions so far. If these players had signed for you you'd be billy big bollocking it up. Ta.

hughes wants terry and lescott!!

imo he is trying to build a solid english back line who no wat english football is all about defending we have creative players we dont need defenders who think they can play. terry and lescott are no nonsense defenders in my eyes and also add a good acttacking threat at set pieces. and who knows what will happen in a years time we could have a city back line playing for a england backline in the world cup depending on injuries, unlikely i know but my point is they are good english players who no how to defend and once they've done that give the ball to the likes of robbie and ireland to create things. we dont need these players from abroad who try and walk the football out of the defence! they are there to defend like these type of players are they will give there all for the team ok maybe money mite be bit of factor for terry who knows but he is still a proffestional!!!

this is what we need imo!! and i am fully behind hughes and the board and am prepared to pay what it takes to get them both!!! and with onouha(spelling) behind them he will learn so much of these to players!!

what ever happens whether we get terry or not lescott is a must for me!!

anyway the bluemoon is rising! and i'm loving it.

just my opinion.

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:
These chelsea fans are slightly irritating.its obviously getting to them that they can't boss the market anymore.

Neigher can you. Getting second rate strikers as Adebayor and partly Tevez, a pretty average midfielder in Barry and now chasing Lescott who would not be anywhere near the starting lineup at Chelsea. Trying to get Terry but is ovbiosly not going to get him...

The fact that Sturridge choose Chelsea over City for less money than he would get at City does say something to me!

From what we have heard ancelotti was begging people to give them "second rate striker" Tevez's phone number. He tried convincing him to join. But thats gr8. Even second rate strikers reject Chelsea. Noticing by your tone, you sound like a kid(a pretty delusional one).

Sindre89 said:
Its a reason why almost every Arsenal-fan loved the fact that you took Adebayor away from them. Its like buying a living offside who scores on 1 of 10 chances he gets. Good luck with him.

The same way we felt when you took sturridge.

Lunchtime updates on press websites still indicate Mark Hughes is after John Terry, so the chase is not yet over.

I'm so pleased at Mark Hughes attitude this summer in being relentless in his transfer dealings. Also for taking on the big-boys - he's showing mettle that I never thought I'd see in a City manager.

All of a sudden we are being seen as serious top four contenders, not just 'wannabes'

Sindre89 said:
Its a reason why almost every Arsenal-fan loved the fact that you took Adebayor away from them. Its like buying a living offside who scores on 1 of 10 chances he gets. Good luck with him.

What part of more league goals in the last 2 seasons than Anelka and Drogba PUT TOGETHER do you not understand ???

Fucking halfwit rentboy.

You can tell its the school holidays !!!

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:

What part of more league goals in the last 2 seasons than Anelka and Drogba PUT TOGETHER do you not understand ???

Fucking halfwit rentboy.

You can tell its the school holidays !!!

Always nice to meet friendly City supporters. Lets turn this around first before i give you the answer. Tevez got 19 goals in his last two seasons at United, Anelka got 19 this season. I guess we could confirm that Anelka is miles better then Tevez then. Or?

Wich statistic have you read btw? Adebayor got 34 goals in two last season while Anelka and Drogba got 41 put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.