John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Sindre I feel sorry for you, it can't be easy being a Chelsea fan at the moment. But do us a favour and why not try a Chelsea forum, I'm sure your find people there that are suffering with your symptoms......And in the long run relieve us of your constant mono tone whinging!!!

Many thanks.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:
What part of more league goals in the last 2 seasons than Anelka and Drogba PUT TOGETHER do you not understand ???

Fucking halfwit rentboy.

You can tell its the school holidays !!!

Always nice to meet friendly City supporters. Lets turn this around first before i give you the answer. Tevez got 19 goals in his last two seasons at United, Anelka got 19 this season. I guess we could confirm that Anelka is miles better then Tevez then. Or?
Hang on a minute, you come onto another fans site and belittle the fact that we are showing ambition with signings and attempting to break your cosy cartel at the top of the league and then have the audacity to question our friendlyness!! As I said before, if Chelsea had signed Tevez or Adebayor and even Barry you'd have been giving the big one.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:
What part of more league goals in the last 2 seasons than Anelka and Drogba PUT TOGETHER do you not understand ???

Fucking halfwit rentboy.

Always nice to meet friendly City supporters. Lets turn this around first before i give you the answer. Tevez got 19 goals in his last two seasons at United, Anelka got 19 this season. I guess we could confirm that Anelka is miles better then Tevez then. Or?

Wich statistic have you read btw? Adebayor got 34 goals in two last season while Anelka and Drogba got 41 put together.

We were talking about Adebayor cause you said he needed 10 chances to score 1 goal.

I then decided to show you stats for Premier League Games. Just to recap in case you have trouble understanding the figures :

In the past 2 seasons, these are the goals scored in the premier league:-

Adebayor - 34
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13

Hopefully this will help you understand

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:

Wich statistic have you read btw? Adebayor got 34 goals in two last season while Anelka and Drogba got 41 put together.

We were talking about Adebayor cause you said he needed 10 chances to score 1 goal.

I then decided to show you stats for Premier League Games. Just to recap in case you have trouble understanding the figures :

Adebayor - 34
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13

I think you'll find if you look a little closer that Anelka has scored 30 PL goals in the last two seasons.

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:

Adebayor - 34
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13

Anelka scored 10 goals in PL the season before last. 9 for Bolton but it was still in the premier league. What do you think about Tevezs stats by the way?

Some players get a hat-trick against Hull. Others score a lastminute winner Vs a top four club. Teves is the latter.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Adebayor - 34
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13

Anelka scored 10 goals in PL the season before last. 9 for Bolton but it was still in the premier league. What do you think about Tevezs stats by the way?

Tevez has always been a one in three man, even less his whole career. However managers such as Fergie and Ancellotti wanted him in their teams cause he is a real team player who offers a lot more than goals. Fortunately for us, he told both of them to fuck right off.

Dont come on to a city board slagging our team and then wonder why people get offensive.

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:
Its a reason why almost every Arsenal-fan loved the fact that you took Adebayor away from them. Its like buying a living offside who scores on 1 of 10 chances he gets. Good luck with him.

Fucking halfwit rentboy.

hahaha well said mate i think your right

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:

Tevez has always been a one in three man, even less his whole career. However managers such as Fergie and Ancellotti wanted him in their teams cause he is a real team player who offers a lot more than goals. Fortunately for us, he told both of them to fuck right off.

Dont come on to a city board slagging our team and then wonder why people get offensive.

Yep, and so does Didier Drogba as the best target-man in the world. What was your point then? Not to talk about Drogbas ability to be best when i counts like knockout-stages in Champions League, cup-finals and so on.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Yep, and so does Didier Drogba as the best target-man in the world. What was your point then? Not to talk about Drogbas ability to be best when i counts like knockout-stages in Champions League, cup-finals and so on.

Chelsea = west ham with whistles and bells imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.