John Terrys "Welcome"

same again me thinks

john-terry-handshake.jpg

he's gonna get booed,

infact i think he just gets booed at every ground he goes to now, saturday won't be any different for him, maybe just slightly louder than the others.

i don't normally care what footballers do outside football.but terry is an exception.he did so much wrong that even england was affected!the fact he thinks he's done nothing wrong gets me!i hope he plays and has a shocker.that would add to a great day out.when we win!

As former blues it should be interesting to see what the reception for Anelka and Sturridge is aswell.
I like Anelka and would happily give him a (very brief) round of applause. He was good for us and I'll always remember him for scoring the first in the last Maine Road Derby. On the other hand, Sturridge is a greedy little sh*t and I will happily give him an earful. At 19 years old he said "I'm worth £60k a week" - f*ck off!

I fcukin hope so , he is a twat and always has been . I hope the hostility for him tomorrow is unbelievabel . He used to be a good player but now if we get at him both the players and the fans then he will make mistakes . I will certainly be doing my fair share of booing

Hopefully all the boo's will remind his mrs want a cheatin fooker he is ,an win,lose or draw he wont be gettin any saturday night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.