Johnny Marr aka Jesus has joined The Cribs

TheMightyQuinn said:
You're aware BT has all of us on ignore apparently so he can't respond.

Apparently he has reached that stage on the road to internet legend status where he stops the confrontation and simply posts you tube links to songs by dead scousers or kiddie fiddling gimps.

BT I salute you, obviously you can't read this though eh mate ;)

One step closer to being a legend though man and you know, that's gotta impress somebody, somewhere surely?

I do sometimes wonder why posters disappear for days on end. Maybe they are just extremely busy adding all their "foes" to whatever mechanism allows you to do that?

mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You're aware BT has all of us on ignore apparently so he can't respond.

Apparently he has reached that stage on the road to internet legend status where he stops the confrontation and simply posts you tube links to songs by dead scousers or kiddie fiddling gimps.

BT I salute you, obviously you can't read this though eh mate ;)

One step closer to being a legend though man and you know, that's gotta impress somebody, somewhere surely?

I do sometimes wonder why posters disappear for days on end. Maybe they are just extremely busy adding all their "foes" to whatever mechanism allows you to do that?

After what you called me last night I'm going to add you! :P

TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
What did I call you???

Something along the lines of a 'Welsh cross dressing smack head long haired bastard' lol that kind of thing. I took exception at being called Welsh! Makes my blood boil ;)

Oh God....I did didn't I.

My apologies.

mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
What did I call you???

Something along the lines of a 'Welsh cross dressing smack head long haired bastard' lol that kind of thing. I took exception at being called Welsh! Makes my blood boil ;)

My apologies.

That's ok. I can handle some innocent name calling, at least you didnt bring Morrissey into it lol cos then I would have just had to ignore you or kill you!

TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

My apologies.

That's ok. I can handle some innocent name calling, at least you didnt bring Morrissey into it lol cos then I would have just had to ignore you or kill you!

Whoa whoa whoa! Let's not go too far eh?! She did apologize!

And anyway I was only taking the pee out of those who have labelled TMQ such things before. :-(

He knows I love him really.

And I love you too Boz. x

TheMightyQuinn said:
Shut it clown boy, I can ignore you to death and you wont like it!

Actually, anyone want me to fucking ignore them and I will, I'm handy, I'M HANDY COME ON!

Smell my cheese you mother!!!

cheese.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.