Johnny Marr playlist

Adidas Barry Silkman

Saw him in Wolverhampton last night. As you would expect mainly played his solo stuff but also six songs by The Smiths interspersed, they were

Panic
Stop Me If You've heard This One Before
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Still Ill
There is a Light That Never Goes Out
How Soon Is Now?

also played that single hemade with Noel Gallagher and Bernard Sumner and a cover of Iggy Pop's Lust For Life

The Smiths songs went down an absolute storm, you would have thought Morrissey was doing the singing from the crowd reaction. Great night out, highly recommended

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Saw him in Wolverhampton last night. As you would expect mainly played his solo stuff but also six songs by The Smiths interspersed, they were

Panic
Stop Me If You've heard This One Before
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Still Ill
There is a Light That Never Goes Out
How Soon Is Now?

also played that single hemade with Noel Gallagher and Bernard Sumner and a cover of Iggy Pop's Lust For Life

The Smiths songs went down an absolute storm, you would have thought Morrissey was doing the singing from the crowd reaction. Great night out, highly recommended

Nice one, seeing him 9th October in Boston - mad 4 it.

Saw him on his last tour and am going to see him again in November when he plays Denver. Loving the album, his singing is getting more confident I think as well and sounding better. Absolute guitar genius, just a unique sound. Can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.