Johnson to wear #11

goose72

According to BBC site, which may not exactly fuel speculation that Robinho may come back...

OOps - this should probably be in the main forum - didn't realise I was in here!

Barry's left peg said:
goose72 said:
According to BBC site, which may not exactly fuel speculation that Robinho may come back...

Robbie wears #10 you prick get your facts right before you start spouting trash

haha quality.

Barry's left peg said:
goose72 said:

Robbie wears #10 you prick get your facts right before you start spouting trash

Jeez - you been on the angry juice? Just saw the statement 'Manchester City's newest signing Adam Johnson will wear the number 11 shirt vacated by Robinho at Eastlands. I don't think there's any danger that the superbly-talented 22-year-old will prove to be a better deadline day purchase than the Brazilian. Not as good a story, sure, but a much better signing nevertheless.' on the BBC and reported it.

Am I supposed to sub their bloody site for 'em? You are however correct, so I suggest you send a very angry letter to the BBC and chill out on here.

BBC site now corrected.

"I've failed. Apparently Robinho was number 10 for City. Well in my defence, it was difficult to tell underneath his big coat while he sat on the bench... "

lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.