johnson

vinny123

i know we have had a few discussions on said player, but as he is now being touted as a make weight in future transfers what is the opinion of others.

as i understand he is now on a long term contract to club and therefore we could afford to right this season off and make sure he gets his head sorted and returns next season

or we could say bollocks enough is enough and get rid, cut our losses so to speak

we can afford to have him sat around doing nothing that is our luxury, but then does it send wrong message to rest of squad and does it suggest a player going on piss is something we allow

i dont know the answer i just wondered what others thought

the ideal situation would be a fit johno playing in a city top week in week out

as a side issue i think cook has done the right thing re kaka and the club will come out of this in a good light in long run and by feb 2nd we will have had a good transfer window

the other clubs a re shitting it cos they got no money and we aint giving them any of ours

if other english clubs want to take the piss we will just do our busisness in europe ie DE JONG and others which im sure WILL follow

I say we sort his head out, get him to lose his puppy fat and voila we have a player who can do a job for us or at least be sold for a few quid or used as a makeweight in a deal of some sort.

Just flirting people off is not good football or business sense.

Whats up with him? I keep hearing he has a few 'issues'

Anyone shed any light? Without be libellious?

Has put a shed load of weight on. Seen around nightclubs and bars in town regularly, while 'recuperating from injury'....no libel. Facts. Put two and two together....

Nobody is going to buy Billy Bunter - yer couldn't give 'im away. I say he is given an ultimatum to get into shape or we terminate the contract. There must be something in there which stipulates that he must be keeping himself fit for the purpose of playing top grade football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.