Jonathon Greening

UUBlue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Beats being an absolute idiot, fella.
look mate your truly unbelievable.....just stop now your embarrasing yourself
Listen, fuckwit, you started throwing the insults around. Now, stfu. Good boy.
Sorry if I'm barging in on someone else's argument, but surely we wouldn't have even gone for Greening in the Keegan / Pearce / Sven days.
And can't you two trade insults in private rather than making us all bear witness?

UUB, the last thing I want is to argue with fellow blues on a forum, but what am I supposed to do when, because he didn't understand that the OP was a joke, he started to insult me?

Beats being an absolute idiot, fella.
look mate your truly unbelievable.....just stop now your embarrasing yourself
Listen, fuckwit, you started throwing the insults around. Now, stfu. Good boy.
Sorry if I'm barging in on someone else's argument, but surely we wouldn't have even gone for Greening in the Keegan / Pearce / Sven days.
And can't you two trade insults in private rather than making us all bear witness?

UUB, the last thing I want is to argue with fellow blues on a forum, but what am I supposed to do when, because he didn't understand that the OP was a joke, he started to insult me?
City fans not in the mood for jokes at the moment. See 'Adebayor Signs' thread.
I can't believe a thread about Jonathan Greening reached {insert number} pages.
It hasn't. Greening = 6 posts, Argument = 154 posts.

I agree. Nobody agrees with me though. Greening would be a good solid signing for cover. As would Parker, as would Fletcher, as would Park, as would Tuncay, as would Shawkey, as would Murphy, as would O'Hara, as would Leadbitter, as would Noble, etc, etc. None of them are world beaters but all of them would work hard, give us cover in he center (while we see if Johnson can regain his best and some youngsters benefit from going on loan) and be worth a punt on for a few mill. Terrible thread.

kippaxwarrior said:
johnmc said:
Cheeky bid for him? Fulham are after him so could scupper their hope. Could be the creative midfielder we need whilst weakening another rival.

NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

yeah go on son

UUB, the last thing I want is to argue with fellow blues on a forum, but what am I supposed to do when, because he didn't understand that the OP was a joke, he started to insult me?[/quote]

bbb, i think you need to read back mate, i knew from the start it was a joke pal, but then there was other people on the same thread that actually wanted to sign greening! what do you not undertstand about that???

argumentations are facts of life, human beings are not born to agree with what everyone else says. But okay if boj took offence to what i called him i apologise!

Project Rain said:
This thread is terrible.
its one of my favouries ,how many clarkies have we got out there?
well done johnmc boj gaudinho and hopefully ishmael

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.