Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious panic buy from the club and no thought in it at all. To think the likes of Terry, Badstuber and Mathieu went for free transfers and all more than capable of covering 4th CB. Why isnt Denayer even getting considered?

Johnny Fucking Fartpants

Pepe, Terry, Badstuber or Matthieu for free?

Nope, I'll take jonny Evans for £20+ million please!

FWIW I would only take Pepe out of those.

Hopefully if we do sign Evans it means we're getting both Alexis and N'zonzi. That I would be plenty fine with.

Evans more closely fits the profile of what is required of a 4th choice cb. He wouldn't win many motm awards but he would do a job with the minimum of fuss.

I would prefer a younger 4th cb, but Evans ticks plenty of boxes.

Keep polishing that turd I am sure by the end of the week you will have it shining.

To those saying the top centre back will be targeted next summer in light of this, I still don't see the sense. That will leave us in a position where we're trying to move on one of our four next summer to bring someone in and taking a big hit as we struggle to shift them because of their wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.