Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough then, mate. Not challenging your credentials but surprised a Manc wouldn't understand (even if not agree with) opposition to signing a dyed-in-the wool rag of limited ability. Tevez, etc totally different.

Don't get me wrong I despise everything about the scum it's not like he is coming straight from them and if he did come what we going to do boo him every game or watch to judge him on his ability and in my eyes anyone in a city shirt gets my full support.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I desires everything about the scum it's not like he is coming straight from them and if he did come what we going to do boo him every game or watch to judge him on his ability and in my eyes anyone in a city shirt gets my full support.

Hope to fuck thats a typo mate....im sure you mean despise everything about the scum

Don't get me wrong I desires everything about the scum it's not like he is coming straight from them and if he did come what we going to do boo him every game or watch to judge him on his ability and in my eyes anyone in a city shirt gets my full support.

You meant "despise", I think.

No argument with your post. Once they become a blue they're one of us and deserve a proper chance.

FWIW I wouldn't discount signing anyone purely because they are red shite. I just think the barrier is higher.

No argument with that, waspish. Once they become a blue they're one of us and deserve a proper chance.

FWIW I wouldn't discount signing anyone purely because they are red shite. I just think the barrier is higher.

If he comes he be 3/4th choice we also looking at Gibson but that be 20m+ and with less experience

131 appearances, 10 major titles & left UTD because Phil Jones & Smalling kept him out, 5 new CH later & haven't won the league since..

It looks like Pep has 20-25m to spend as money is covering Sanchez a left back & maybe another super star??

Evans will be value for money & knows the league inside out.

People need to get there heads out of there Arse & back the manager.

Yes he's a an ex red but life moves on if he signs then good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.