Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the longer this thread goes, many on here are resigning to the fact he’d be a half decent signing.

I’ll just keep saying “please God no” lol.
It’s just on here mate. I don’t know any Blue who wants us to sign him, although I know a couple of reds who say they rate him, but I think that’s mainly to wind me up

It’s just on here mate. I don’t know any Blue who wants us to sign him, although I know a couple of reds who say they rate him, but I think that’s mainly to wind me up

Not sure who rates him, watched a few WBA games and looks average at best, played in relegation threatened teams for too long, if Pep sees something in him we don;t fair enough but its not obvious.

The Mangler annoys me. Why can’t someone who costs £40m just do the basics.

All of us want him to succeed and do well. It’s strange that someone who has underperformed massively in his time at us he is still well thought of. Maybe it’s his quiet attitude, how he never moans, that has endeared him to us. But he is awful. No matter how much we all want him to be that 3rd or 4th choice CB, he just isn’t good enough,

It’s his continued averageness and many mistakes that’s making us bid for JFE.

So, it’s getting to the point now where I’m starting to dislike The Mighty Quim as its all his fault we will be signing a lifelong rag fan to be in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.