Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip you fucking twerp, he played for United...build a bridge and get over it.
The real sticking point for me is he's shite ,he's always been shite and likely no matter what pep does to him will remain shite. Fuck me if we didn't know of the interest in him he'd be one of the last players on earth you would think we'd be in for.

If this happens I really don't get it, not fast enough or a good enough pure footballer for me. We'll also be going big for a CB in the summer, he'll probably be surplus to requirements very fast and he'll know that so we must be offering either good wages or a good signing fee.

I must admit it will be kind of funny in a gallows humour kind of way and Pep's already earned a decision I don't agree with after the Hart thing(still think Bravo was a mistake but needing to move on from Hart was needed) and this season as a whole has been a treat for all of us, so let him have this one if that's what he wants.

I’ve got no problem with JE, but at that age I’m surprised we haven’t looked at David Luiz, seems like a perfect Pep player who could move into DM and isn’t currently fancied at Chelsea.

giphy.gif

She'll sniff all our next transfer dealings to the enemy.
That's a point bringing ex rags in, who could pass on transfer dealings and game plans to undermine us might be a mistake.

Suppose we could just all remember the example of Brian Kidd to make us feel better about the idea.

Last edited:
I’ve got no problem with JE, but at that age I’m surprised we haven’t looked at David Luiz, seems like a perfect Pep player who could move into DM and isn’t currently fancied at Chelsea.

I've always thought he had a fair bit of liability about him, but so did Stones & Otamendi (still did on Sunday) & Pep has had them playing incredibly well.

Luiz is miles better player than JFE.

Doubt Chelsea would let him come here though. It's not like selling him to Utd.

Of course he wants the move.

He'd go from relegation to winners medal overnight.

Problem is, the club shouldn't want the move.

One things for sure the management don't have the same problem we do with the rags. Letting them have a free run at Sánchez and then buying one they got shot of. Great couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.