Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm astonished they rejected our bid of £18m. He's a player who wouldn't be a regular starter for most of the top 10 teams in the league.

Weird really the more that people say they don't want him the more I want us to sign him

Funny that...when i have a jam butty in the garden and i want the wasps that inevitably turn up to fuck off, they seem even more determined to get on my tits and butty.

Homegrown
Available
Saving £25 million

BuI60GLCMAAMtsj.jpg:large
If he's good enough for Barcelona, he's good enough for us.

Am hoping club have leaked this so called story to deflect from a REAL target. Correction AM PRAYING

I'm astonished they rejected our bid of £18m. He's a player who wouldn't be a regular starter for most of the top 10 teams in the league.
Have we seriously bid for him.
I thought it was a piss take.
On a free no cos he's shit.
But 18 million
Fuck off.

Find me an experienced, homegrown option for less who can do a job for us and is happy to be fourth choice. And please don't give me a prospect from the Championship. WBA fans seem to rate him just fine; we can't sign £50mm players for every position.
Does it have to be of his top equal standard ?

The thought of paying anything or even employing such a massive rag knocks me sick. This is worse than Hughes as manager.

I have a bag of sand in the garage.
Had it ages.
Txiki can have it for £17 mill!
Would do a better job than Evans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.