Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Evans improves on this how? His long passing is shit as well, unless he actually aims for people in the crowd, level with the halfway line, while looking at the striker. If we want to sign a centre half with passing range we should be signing Inigo Martinez.
Where did I say Evans did just responding to posts about Mangala.

all these links to new HG players just makes me think they're must a change to the HG rules coming, it's the only real explanation for wanting to buy lesser players.

So many turd polishers in this thread !!!People are thinking Evans is gonna come here and play like maldini. He really is no better than mangala ! Save the cash and put it towards someone who will be here long term, instead of having two defenders we need to flog at the end of the season instead of one !!
sparkleturd.gif

So true. Evans will be a disaster.
Slow and he has NEVER played in a high line defence.
Goodness knows how he will pass and keep possession as well. That has never been his game.
At least we know we can defend with Mangala playing. Not great but he does OK.
I would be totally underwhelmed by us signing JFE.

So true. Evans will be a disaster.
Slow and he has NEVER played in a high line defence.
Goodness knows how he will pass and keep possession as well. That has never been his game.
At least we know we can defend with Mangala playing. Not great but he does OK.
I would be totally underwhelmed by us signing JFE.
I would be the same but anythings better than a giraffe with roller skates on ,and Evans is better ,he may be a stopgap or not but I think we have to trust the best manager in the world.

all these links to new HG players just makes me think they're must a change to the HG rules coming, it's the only real explanation for wanting to buy lesser players.

maybe he wants to buy them because he thinks they are good enough ? i mean we've been linked with a few british players, who are actually pretty good. bertrand and maguire...

I would be the same but anythings better than a giraffe with roller skates on ,and Evans is better ,he may be a stopgap or not but I think we have to trust the best manager in the world.
Evans is more of a legless giraffe on a skateboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.