Jordan Rhodes.....

Re: If we need another striker.....

scorer said:
would there be any value in speculating on Jordan Rhodes....

He seems to be a good raw tallent that could be converted??

'taller' than who?

reminds me of john stead who was also doing great at that level. i seen this guy play few times, and he doesnt have anything that stands out. He's not very quick, not very good technique and not very good in the air. Can become a PL player eventually. But he is not one right now

looks like a good prospect english young, and a goal scorer hope we buy him

bluebannana said:
looks like a good prospect english young, and a goal scorer hope we buy him
I thought he was scottish or he has played for scotland
through parentage

Jordan Rhodes.

Not saying we will sign him because we wont but someone will and well he looks one hell of a prospect.... Same sort of hype around him as there was Bale and look how that has turned out so maybe he is worth a punt....

Banged 5 in for Huddersfield last night and has got something like 27 in 23 this year.

my mistake if he is, still british though if he is scottish

He was brought up in Scotland, and has chosen to play for us because of this. I don't know if he does have any Scottish heritage.

I think he is around 21, so it would be difficult to see him break into our team for a couple of years, by then I expect Guidetti, Bunn, Jordi Hiwula and Devante Cole to be pushing for the first team. So I would probably say no for us, but can see him eventually playing in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.