Jordan Rhodes

BoyBlue_1985

He is a fantastic player maybe be going right to the top one day but WHY did he choose to play for Scotland. He is a Scottish as i am French. I read he was eligible because he went to school for 5 years in Scotland so by that reckoning if i have entered NI once maybe i can play for them. Also as he must feel English i can only come to the conclusion that he felt he would never play for England

He might be the stand out player in league 1, and most probably will become a regular premier league player, but he will never be good enough to to start for England. He will be picked and start on a regular basis for Scotland, he is not as good as everyone thinks he is.

Mayor West said:
He might be the stand out player in league 1, and most probably will become a regular premier league player, but he will never be good enough to to start for England. He will be picked and start on a regular basis for Scotland, he is not as good as everyone thinks he is.

Frazier Campbell!!!

Many of the smaller nations do this. They poach promising players at a young age and entice them with a full cap at international level and as they know it could be years before England might pick them (or never) they take it. And then they're tied down to that country.

Also Phillips saying he was always going to play for Scotland

Know you werent you lying berk just be honest and say "I found out i was eligble for a shitter country so played for them"

Im pretty sure i could play for Wales due to ancestory but i would rather not play international football then play for a country i have no affiliation with

He is scottish, from a scottish family, his father Andy was a goalkeeper with Dunfermline.

-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 am --

He is scottish, from a scottish family, his father Andy was a goalkeeper with Dunfermline.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 am --<br /><br />He is scottish, from a scottish family, his father Andy was a goalkeeper with Dunfermline.

langside bluemoon said:
He is scottish, from a scottish family, his father Andy was a goalkeeper with Dunfermline.

-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 am --

His family is not Scottish he qualifies for Scotland because he lived there for 5 years<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 am --<br /><br />
langside bluemoon said:

-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 am --

His family is not Scottish he qualifies for Scotland because he was schooled and lived in Scotland for more than 5 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.