Jordi Hiwula

Sad to see him go, will be back in the prem soon, great young player.

Not convinced he'll make it at the top level myself, but would love to be proved wrong. He's a good young player, but well behind the likes of Ambrose and Iheanacho so a move makes sense for all parties. The signings of Unal and Faupala meant his chances were severely limited. Wouldn't be surprised to see Devante Cole go too.

WHat a shame to just let him go without even loaning to a higher league than League 1... What a lad he was for us... A good prospect and a nice player. Very sad to see him leave. It's another strange decision from the board...

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he suceeds in Championship. Good luck to Jordi, I'll miss him...

Not convinced he'll make it at the top level myself, but would love to be proved wrong. He's a good young player, but well behind the likes of Ambrose and Iheanacho so a move makes sense for all parties. The signings of Unal and Faupala meant his chances were severely limited. Wouldn't be surprised to see Devante Cole go too.
Never really rated devante Cole.

WHat a shame to just let him go without even loaning to a higher league than League 1... What a lad he was for us... A good prospect and a nice player. Very sad to see him leave. It's another strange decision from the board...

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he suceeds in Championship. Good luck to Jordi, I'll miss him...

With the greatest respect, and I do mean this sincerely rather than being arsey, how many full games have you seen Hiwula play from Moscow?

With the greatest respect, and I do mean this sincerely rather than being arsey, how many full games have you seen Hiwula play from Moscow?
Fair point, only a few actually. But still, considering that some decent clubs wanted to sign him on permanent basis and also considering his scoring ability and the skills he has showed, wouldn't it be logical to give him a chance (and a new contract)?

Fair point, only a few actually. But still, considering that some decent clubs wanted to sign him on permanent basis and also considering his scoring ability and the skills he has showed, wouldn't it be logical to give him a chance (and a new contract)?

I think that the fact we sold him for £150k to Huddersfield speaks volumes. We have far better prospects.

As mentioned previously, we will see more and more decent youngsters leave the club. Only the very best will make it at City. Realistically you're looking at one every two seasons breaking into the first team.The rest will be sold or released. Any player we make money on is a bonus though.

Jordy is 20 years old and we have 7 better and younger strikers in the EDS/u18s atm (Iheanacho, Ambrose, Pozo, Unal, Bennacer, Faupala and Cole).

He was never going to make it here and I doubt he'll go much higher than the Championship. It was definitely best for all parties to let him move on, however I wish him well and I hope he proves me wrong and makes a PL player of himself.

I think he will make it to the Prem, probably not to our level but he will be decent for another side one day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.