Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the gundogen one he’s a liability at times and certainly wouldn’t be missed. Stones I completely disagree with as he has great potential and was outstanding before he got injured. Bernado i love and has great ability in one and one situations and tight spaces also works really hard and is a fighter so disagree again on that one. Laporte u need to give him more time as he’s not played many games and is still young but again like stones u can see the potential is there so I’m gonna have to disagree again. Gundogen yes everybody else hell Noooo

I'm with you but I also like Gundogan too!

I agree with the gundogen one he’s a liability at times and certainly wouldn’t be missed. Stones I completely disagree with as he has great potential and was outstanding before he got injured. Bernado i love and has great ability in one and one situations and tight spaces also works really hard and is a fighter so disagree again on that one. Laporte u need to give him more time as he’s not played many games and is still young but again like stones u can see the potential is there so I’m gonna have to disagree again. Gundogen yes everybody else hell Noooo
Yup. Maybe I was a bit hard on Stones but I said that the jury is still out on both Laporte and Silva. They have potential but they need to fulfill that. Unless they do, we can't term them excellent signings. De bruyne is an excellent signing, so is Sane. Not the other 2, not yet.

So you think Gundogan has been an excellent signing, so is Bernardo who hasn't even started that many games yet? And Laporte too?
In case you hadnt noticed, we’ve just broken practically every record there is to break.

Of course, every signing isn’t “awesome”, however I’d wager there’s very few that are classed as disasters in the market.

I’m certainly not Gundo’s biggest fan anyway, however we’d easily get over what we paid for him, circa £20mil.

Laporte only signed in Jan and looks to me like a class player, hardly “jury out” as you put it, same with Bernardo who personally I thought had a cracking season and improved as the season progressed.

In case you hadnt noticed, we’ve just broken practically every record there is to break.

Of course, every signing isn’t “awesome”, however I’d wager there’s very few that are classed as disasters in the market.

I’m certainly not Gundo’s biggest fan anyway, however we’d easily get over what we paid for him, circa £20mil.

Laporte only signed in Jan and looks to me like a class player, hardly “jury out” as you put it, same with Bernardo who personally I thought had a cracking season and improved as the season progressed.
What has Laporte done so far to be termed an excellent signing? He hasn't proven anything yet.
Ofcourse we broke all records but neither Laporte nor B.Silva played a huge part in it.

Yup. Maybe I was a bit hard on Stones but I said that the jury is still out on both Laporte and Silva. They have potential but they need to fulfill that. Unless they do, we can't term them excellent signings. De bruyne is an excellent signing, so is Sane. Not the other 2, not yet.

The jury is not out on players who have not even had a season!

What has Laporte done so far to be termed an excellent signing? He hasn't proven anything yet.
Ofcourse we broke all records but neither Laporte nor B.Silva played a huge part in it.

Bernardo played 35 games with 15 starts so I would suggest he played a decent part in it.

I take it you didn’t watch our last couple of games of the season then? Danilo was fantastic defensively when played in correct position, so good he forced his way into the Brazilian World Cup squad.

Bravo wasn’t a “bad” choice, we all thought he’d be good, just turned out to be wank. I wouldn’t hold that one against Pep.
I go every week pal and not for one minute would I be happy with Danilo as my 1st choice right back. Not bad for back up that’s about It. I didn’t just watch him for the last few games against Huddersfield and Brighton I watched him all season and judging him off that I wouldn’t care less if he left tommorrow that’s just my opinion. Would of preferred it if he left and Maffeo stayed if I’m being honest.

I go every week pal and not for one minute would I be happy with Danilo as my 1st choice right back. Not bad for back up that’s about It. I didn’t just watch him for the last few games against Huddersfield and Brighton I watched him all season and judging him off that I wouldn’t care less if he left tommorrow that’s just my opinion. Would of preferred it if he left and Maffeo stayed if I’m being honest.

Danilo is a fine player and despite a slow start, began to show his worth after Christmas. I wouldn't have any qualms about him starting for us, though I do think Walker is the better option.

Pep didn’t sign De Bruyne even tho he probs had a say on it, officially was pelligrini.. bernado for me was a good signing he will be a top quality player for us for many years I feel the same way about Laporte too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.