Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
These latest reports could be right, and Chelsea could be trying to jump in on the deal at a higher price under Sarri's direction - in which case there is an argument to be made that we should have locked the deal down and secured it before this was able to happen.

However it's important to consider all these reports are either coming from Italian sources, or even from Napoli sources specifically in some cases. It's also worth noting that Sarri is not currently manager of Chelsea, or officially of any club, for that matter - so the story as stated is not clear cut.

ADL is a shrewd negotiator, versed in the dark arts, and it would be entirely in keeping for him to be applying a little pressure through his considerable support in the Italian media to get City to buckle to his final demands - for fear of losing the player to a competitor.

One thing we do know is that if City are hearing any doubt from the player or the agent, they'll start briefing our media that they're out of the deal - the fact that we haven't heard anything to this effect, suggests neither have City.

Until you start hearing any direct updates on the deal from the British media - be those either City or Chelsea contacts - it's safe to assume the stories we are hearing are being briefed by ADL and Napoli, and that this is being done for a reason - which is really quite obvious.

This has all the makings of a basic negotiation technique, so I'm sure City are treating it exactly that way - until they hear otherwise. Some of you could do with holding your nerve like Txiki and the Club are doing, rather than losing your shit and blaming Txiki for something that hasn't actually even happened yet!
I've heard Alf Ramsey is telling Drogheda United to outbid us for Mahrez as well.

#TxikiOut

Well, I wonder about this. If one of the reasons this isn't progressing is because Napoli hope Chelsea/Sarri will offer more, where is the player in that? If he really wanted to come to City at all costs, his agent would surely tell Napoli that and the transfer would happen. So he must at least be open to the idea of a move to Chelsea...
Not necessarily. Even if the player is adamant, his club, the other potential suitor clubs and/or the agent might be trying to convince him to change his mind.

how do you know its us dragging our heels, in fact what the fuck are you talking about,who has said they only want players to think we are the only worthwhile club , who has said any of what you wrote, has this thing been going on long inside your head ,
If you didn't live under a rock for the last year, you'd probably have read multiple times about City's attitude towards signing players who won't give a kidney and liver to play for us, including recently regarding Jorginho.

If you didn't live under a rock for the last year, you'd probably have read multiple times about City's attitude towards signing players who won't give a kidney and liver to play for us, including recently regarding Jorginho.
ive never heard city say that, if they dick us about maybe , saying that it can get quiet under my rock :)

Well, I wonder about this. If one of the reasons this isn't progressing is because Napoli hope Chelsea/Sarri will offer more, where is the player in that? If he really wanted to come to City at all costs, his agent would surely tell Napoli that and the transfer would happen. So he must at least be open to the idea of a move to Chelsea...

Which is my point. If the links to Chelsea are real the only way it is possible is if he is willing. Because if he is not willing to go to Chelsea, it doesn't matter what they bid.

Don’t know what the big deal is about it , you act like it’s “end of the world “ request.. if they were motivated to move to us then they wouldn’t get their head turned if their head was turned and the club doesn’t want to spend and excessive amount then fair play to the club doing its part to limit inflation. Apart from that they have other options you never know if it’ll turn out to be something better...

And this is the fundamental mistake that you and others make on this forum. You have "read reports" or as I call them "ill informed guesses" from people who have access to the internet. No one knows what City's attitude is to this or any other transfer. We have no idea who is negotiating what they are negotisting about and who is making what demands.

Please remember just because you have read something doesnt make it true

Which is my point. If the links to Chelsea are real the only way it is possible is if he is willing. Because if he is not willing to go to Chelsea, it doesn't matter what they bid.
Which depends on who’s in charge...he said he wants to play a specific way and the way he’s comfortable at. Hence why he wouldn’t go to united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.