Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's imminent we'll know what the fuck is going on by tomorrow, we're either about to complete and the usual media rubbish is going round or we've been played by the Napoli President.

Jorginho is a perfect player for Chelsea, a better fit there than for City but it'll mean they've passed on Fred and now they're going to miss out on the guy they deemed a better fit. It's not like Fernandinho is crocked but these sort of players don't come around too often and need to be got. I can't think of someone who'd be at that level and who'd be available to buy.
they passed on fred? who do you support?

I hope we are hijacked if he doesn't fancy City. The dip in Sanchez's form when he chose them lot served as a blessing in disguise. Whilst I appreciate the pivot position is a position integral to how city want to play. I don't accept that he is the only midfielder out there who can function in this role. If he comes fine, otherwise get the list out and get moving fast.

He’ll be a vital cog in Chelsea’s midfield.

Time for us to move on

Anyone for Jack Grealish.

Oh.... and close thread.

Aaaaaaaaaaand all the usual wummers and flappers come out

#WorryingTimes

Geniune reports he’s going to sign for Chelsea now. This is exactly like Sanchez and Alves. People complaining about flappers and then a reliable source confirms it and City’s journalist come out to save face by pushing a narrative that the player chose money over us.

We have faffed about for 2 months on this. I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if it is true. We’ve been here before.

If we do miss out on him - it’s hardly going to unsettle us. He’d have been nice but I’m not sure how much game time he’d get at Chelsea. Bizzarly there’s less competition on our squad at the base of the midfield - but it’s his call I guess.

Yeah mama Jorginho following Chelsea on Insta.

Damn this will be some royal f*ck up if City miss out on him.
oTKAkB4.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
God nooooooooooooooooo
Please don't say it's true......
How could you be so calm in troubled times like this?
Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.