Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously who cares? Easy come easy go, in fact I'd never heard (and I suspect lots others hadn't either) before this Summer.

In short, if he was the loss many think he is, it would be Madrid, Barca or Bayern he'd be leaving for and not a disintegrating Chelsea.
True

The good news is we have extra quids available now due to the good price secured by Txiki for Mahrez.

This would be my preference, too. Gundogan could do a great job there - less aggressive defensively than Dingo, but then Jorginho wasn't going to offer that either. I think I'd rather have him than a really expensive second choice.
It depends on Foden being ready to step up, too.
Also true, but I think what we lack and need in any absence of fern, is someone who can in addition to jorghinos skillset, ferns agression, mobiility and work rate. Jorghino is an upgrade in some respects but is a downgrade I think anyway, in respect of the qualities mentioned above.

Lot of the same info going around about the decision’s in his hands,his dream move to play for Pep or help Sarri move to Chelsea. The interesting part of the article is that it said we had a medical booked for him this week.
Also this is the only source that believes we have a chance out of all the other Italian sources that have him nailed on to go to Chelsea.

After seeing what happened when we missed out on Sanchez I am chilled about this. Pep can always find something in someone to do the job required. Sanchez looks like a square peg in a round hole at the rags, Jorginho might look the same at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.