Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really looking to replace Yaya ?
He played very little last season and had almost zero impact, whats the point of replacing him !
We aren't looking to replace Toure, except perhaps from taking up an international player slot. It's an unpopular opinion and I'm willing to take the shots for it, but my perception of the situation is that the manager doesn't think that Fernandinho is ideally suited to playing against effective, high-pressing opposition and that's what stopped our progression in the Champions League.

Dissapointing but if the player doesnt want to come then we have to accept this.
We can't sign everyone we want. Lets win the league again and show who's number 1.

We aren't looking to replace Toure, except perhaps from taking up an international player slot. It's an unpopular opinion and I'm willing to take the shots for it, but my perception of the situation is that the manager doesn't think that Fernandinho is ideally suited to playing against effective, high-pressing opposition and that's what stopped our progression in the Champions League.

Come on

In the CL the ref decisions were against City clearly ( offside goals )

And Laporte was used as LB which make the team weaker defensively.

Well, what City makes so furious is the impression he honestly DID want to join City.

Him and his soft agent just didn't have the corones to call De Laurels threat being sat in the stands for 2 years in case he doesn't sign for CFC.

Come on

In the CL the ref decisions were against City clearly ( offside goals )

And Laporte was used as LB which make the team weaker defensively.
I don't disagree. I'm saying this is my perception of what Pep is thinking. He's got enough history and commentary for us to put together a picture of what he thinks about most situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.