Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never see the attraction of that shit hole of London being preferred over Manchester. I’m guessing he’s been woman slapped by his wife, the absolute pussy.

London is a very unpleasant place, which he will discover in time.

Sorry, have to say it but there are some entitled, Raggy-like comments on here. So, a player has chosen another club over us. It has happened before and will happen again. Can’t slag off either Jorginho or Txiki. As I posted on here yesterday, the reasons for his choosing Chelsea and for us not upping our offer will be multiple and complex, of that I have no doubt. We’ll be fine, however we choose to respond to this set-back, either through the transfer market or, I guess now, from within the club. And don’t ask me how exactly: I’m not paid the mega-bucks to run the club or coach the players. Where there’s Pep, there’s a way.
Sound comment. We move on and either get somebody else of as you suggest build from within. I have seen very little of Jorginho so can't really comment on what we might be missing but its very likely he will take time to settle into the EPL and would be viewed as a bit of a gamble imo. I firmly believe we can wait until someone better pops up even if we have to soldier on until next summer.

Pjanic
Thiago
Kovacic
Lemina
The Lazio lad

That’s about it really isn’t it?

Personally i’d move for Kante

Now that’s bullshit.

Oh I don't know - thousands more a week in his pocket, millions more for his agent and Napoli... i'm sure they make London far more attractive, almost make thursday nights in arse-end of Europe palatable.
If indeed this is the case, and Jorginho does indeed think that, then fuck him.

Well you might be smug and thrilled at standing still with some ageing players and giving our competitors a chance to catch up, but I'm not overly keen on it, and I'd bet Guardiola probably isn't either.

How are we standing still, think we added to the squad yesterday. Still a month of the window to go and I have faith that Pep and the squad we already have still have a bit of a tune in them. I'm not smug and as for our ageing players who do we have who is not up to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.