Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal been very active in the transfer window. The players they are going for are not high profile but doesn't mean to say they will fail.
They may not fail to whatever standard they consider failure currently. They are still not seemingly showing a cut throat desire to get back in the mix with big signings though. If i were a gunner i would be looking at Chelsea making moves as they are and feel a bit miffed.

Matt Law story in the Telegraph:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/12/antonio-conte-sacked-chelsea/
All references to Jorginho are wrapped in COULD statements.
Clearly, nothing has been agreed yet. Matt Law would have said it was a done deal - he would also have said if there had been a medical.
Equally - except from Kiss kiss Radio in Naples there is nothing to indicate he has rejected a move to Chelsea either.

Last edited:
He's 26 years old and the best manager on the planet wants him. Plus he will play in the Champions League. None if which he would get at Chelsea. The only thing starting these rumours was the Napoli chief, and what does he know anyway.

Obviously i haven't a clue what's going on but i find it strange when City fans are shocked a player may choose another club over us.
We're not the only club in football

Time to find a proper alternative that isn't a snake
Lets wait until Matt Law or another pet Chelsea journalist says he's HAD the medical and IS going to Chelsea before calling Jorginho a snake, though De Laurentis is a snake for sure. COULD written in every paragraph by Chelsea hacks at the moment says Chelsea want it to happen and De Laurentis certainly wants it to happen as it gives him more cash but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.