Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli have rejected Manchester City’s opening offer of €45m for Jorginho. The Italians are interested to learn what will happen if Sarri joins Chelsea, which could bring them into the bidding. [Rai Sport]

Waited too long perhaps...

There has been a slowdown in negotiations between City and Napoli over Jorginho, which could be linked to Sarri negotiating with Chelsea. He would like Jorginho and Mertens at Stamford Bridge in a €78-80m double deal. [AreaNapoli]

Hope Tolmie is still right and he signs this week.

Can’t see why Chelsea need him as they already have Kante.

If it’s true City seem to shy away from bidding wars these days and leave it.

There has been a slowdown in negotiations between City and Napoli over Jorginho, which could be linked to Sarri negotiating with Chelsea. He would like Jorginho and Mertens at Stamford Bridge in a €78-80m double deal. [AreaNapoli]

Just the usual lazy reporting, I suspect. Every time a manager switches clubs, they run a story about how they're going to bring half of their previous club with them.

Ahh well expected it... but good news is I don't expect Chelsea to bid that high

No way Chelsea get mertens and jorginho for that price, I smell bs.

I'm still confident we can get him. Since we are only buying 2 players we can match any offer, plus the fact Chelsea can't offer him Champions League football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.