Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far more posts about people complaining about "flapping" than there actually "flapping" to be fair

Recurring???? Don’t think your example qualifies as recurring. Do you know something we don’t if you think Txiki is to blame?? No. Didn’t think so. FFS get off his back.
Yeah recurring Both players were almost done and we missed out. As far as I know txiki is in charge of negotiations and if not then someone or something else is at fault. But to miss out on players who were practically done twice yet alone 3 times isn't something we can afford to be doing to get where we want to be.

I didn’t loose any sleep when Alves didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
I didn’t loose any sleep when Alexis didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
And I will not loose any sleep if this guy or any other player didn’t come to City, and I am confident I will be happy at the end.
It is weird how some people here don’t see that the Club is in good hands. Txiki doesn’t work alone and no doubt he knows much better than our experts here, who have no clue what is going on and definitely have no clue how this business is done. The only approach they know is: just give the selling club, the player, the agent, etc. whatever they are asking for and get the business done. I am glad that City is not run by such experts.

I didn’t loose any sleep when Alves didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
I didn’t loose any sleep when Alexis didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
And I will not loose any sleep if this guy or any other player didn’t come to City, and I am confident I will be happy at the end.
It is weird how some people here don’t see that the Club is in good hands. Txiki doesn’t work alone and no doubt he knows much better than our experts here, who have no clue what is going on and definitely have no clue how this business is done. The only approach they know is: just give the selling club, the player, the agent, etc. whatever they are asking for and get the business done. I am glad that City is not run by such experts.
Agree with all that

I kind of agree with this but at the same time I don't think that Txiki failing to land our targets is something that should be applauded. It's simply that so far it's happened to work out fine in the end.

Yeah recurring Both players were almost done and we missed out. As far as I know txiki is in charge of negotiations and if not then someone or something else is at fault. But to miss out on players who were practically done twice yet alone 3 times isn't something we can afford to be doing to get where we want to be.
Seriously do you have any idea how transfers are carried out? I don’t so I would imagine you don’t either. Stop whining it will either happen or not

When was it announced that we’d missed out on this player? I think the pertinent clause in your statement is “as far as I know”

You know nothing

Exactly. Txiki is doing the right thing - if he didn’t, the price for every player we go for will double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.