Kovacic
Lemina
Pjanic
Ndombele
Weigl
Milinkovic Savic
Seri

Any more for any more?

Diawara from Napoli. Still quite raw but should kick on this season and might be one to hold out for next summer.

Ndombele looks terrific

ZZZZZZ....

Basically replace the usual United last-minute link reference with Chelsea this time, when it comes to dragging a City transfer out to the peanut gallery.

He's told us he wants to play for Pep and play Champions League football - Chelsea won't even compete on wages these days - so unless Sarri suddenly trumps everything, I still hope and expect to see Jorginho and Mahrez on the plane to America later next week.

Are you sure you have got this correct? Looks like Chelsea to me....just too many reports now.

That is simply not true. They have already spent 30 million of Jorginho's fee on Ruiz. Napoli is selling him this summer full stop.
Perhaps with what we`ve only paid to Leicester plus the additional money coming in from Southampton,perhaps we may go that little bit further with our bid.
Mere speculation on my part, but who knows.At the end of the day it wont be all down to Txiki,as his boss,Soriano and Khaldoon will oversee any extra money to be paid.

That’s fair - I guess we sit back and see what the winning bid is if he does go to Chelsea and judge from there. Possible Napoli dragged feet agreeing to fee once it seemed Sarri would land at Chelsea knowing they could get more money there.

What would be troubling is if City didn’t see this too and didn’t move on to other targets.

Agreed that would be quite troubling...I can't see it though. We definitely will be be buying a CM/DM.

At what point would you have walked away (what price is too much). Presumably you would pay say...75 million for him. At what point does Tixki go from messing up to paying too much? Serious question to anyone who thinks we messed up. I am curious if you folks think we should just pay whatever the asking price is or if we should have a price we don't go over.

Respect the club's stand and this is easy for me to say as I dont sign the cheques but at no point did I feel Napoli's rumoured asking price was taking the mick. Fred went for 53mil(60mil euros) to the rags, so pretty much set the market at that point....I was never a big fan of Jorginho but get the feeling the club is and sees him filling the short and long term need at DM position and if that is the case...yes, I'd match Chelsea's bid. Like I say, we dont know all the facts so all guess work.

Respect the club's stand and this is easy for me to say as I dont sign the cheques but at no point did I feel Napoli's rumoured asking price was taking the mick. Fred went for 53mil(60mil euros) to the rags, so pretty much set the market at that point....I was never a big fan of Jorginho but get the feeling the club is and sees him filling the short and long term need at DM position and if that is the case...yes, I'd match Chelsea's bid. Like I say, we dont know all the facts so all guess work.

Sure...I guess I just wouldn't go more than I wanted because they overpaid for Fred. My opinion only. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.