Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to hear from Jorginho’s agent regularly about being close to City, the fact we’ve heard fuck all for a while now speaks volumes. I don’t think this Chelsea interest is too recent.

Seriously who cares? Easy come easy go, in fact I'd never heard of him (and I suspect lots others hadn't either) before this Summer.

In short, if he was the loss many think he is, it would be Madrid, Barca or Bayern he'd be leaving for and not a disintegrating Chelsea.

Last edited:
Possible silver lining - if another deep lying midfielder isn’t brought in and Gundo pretty much assumes that role behind Dinho, shouldn’t that mean Foden would be in line for more minutes behind Silva/Kev?
This would be my preference, too. Gundogan could do a great job there - less aggressive defensively than Dingo, but then Jorginho wasn't going to offer that either. I think I'd rather have him than a really expensive second choice.
It depends on Foden being ready to step up, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.