Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he’s Chelsea bound. Shame but we only sign players 100% happy to be part of a squad.

Think he was happy mate....reportedly already agreed 5 year deal with us weeks ago....we just couldnt get deal done with Napoli and Chelsea were willing to pay (by the looks of things)

Fabinho gone, Fred gone, Joringho (likely gone!), Seri (likely gone).......??? Your guess is as good as mine mate!;)

Thiago would be my choice - great player. I’m only sorry about missing out on Jourginho from the list above.

The club will know exactly what is going on, it not hard to speak to the agent, does he still walk to sign for us yes or no.
Don't think any of us would mind him jumping on a flight instead tbh, he'd miss the entire season if he walked.

It's going to be interesting to see what moves the club makes now. Very similar to the Alves situation and I wouldn't be surprised if they have another player lined up that no one was expecting, similar to the Danilo transfer after we lost Alves - he signed for PSG on 12 July and we reacted and signed Danilo on 23 July.

In any event, with a shortened transfer window, the club don't have a lot of time to sort something out. Other clubs are going to be very aware of our situation as well and will be asking for the world. A thoroughly mismanaged situation across the board and a bigger fuck up than Alves/Sanchez considering our huge need for someone in this position.

Think he was happy mate....reportedly already agreed 5 year deal with us weeks ago....we just couldnt get deal done with Napoli and Chelsea were willing to pay (by the looks of things)
This deal wasn't getting done even if we'd agreed twice as much, Napoli owner was always waiting for Chelsea to show their hand and if he follows his manager who has made him the player we want to buy then I can only think fair play.

I doubt Chelsea will pay him more than we would and a bit of loyalty in football is a rare find these days, disappointing as it would be to miss out on him.

Looks like he’s Chelsea bound. Shame but we only sign players 100% happy to be part of a squad.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. He may well be 100% happy to be part of our squad, but if Napoli don't want to sell him to us, what is he supposed to do??

Q - Jorginho, would you like to play for City
A - Yes, I'd love to work with Pep at City, please make it happen
Q - If for some reason its not possible to go to City would you be happy to play for Chelsea?
A - Well I'd prefer City really, but if its impossible then yes Chelsea is a good club, good wages, London etc, so ok, but I would prefer City
Q - Well your club has accepted a bid from Chelsea and that's final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.