Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No natter how good this kid supposidly is?
Well I'd normally agree with you, but hey, we're picking bad uns at the moment.

Well if he's that good we wouldn't have been looking to put a £50m signing in front of him to block his chances of ever playing for us, would we? Or perhaps more importantly, he'd not have joined our EDS because he'd have first team offers elsewhere.

More likely the kid is being looked at as someone who might develop into being capable of taking Fernandinho's squad place in 2 years.

Real Madrid want the cash to bag Neynar.
So how about Toni Kroos? The only German who came away from the world cup with any credit.
He did nothing apart from score that free kick mate, be honest.

The last thing I want to see at City is someone who, because they’ve already won every major honour in the game, feels he doesn’t need to be ar*ed, and is just coming for one last pay day.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think it was a cock up on our part, or that it was a money issue (remember our bid was accepted), or even that he preferred to live in London. All of those are smoke screens for the real reason. He wanted to continue to play for Sarri, the manager who he florished under. I also think he will get more guaranteed playing time at chelsea and Sarri will likely make him central to his Chelsea plans.

Very well played by Pep and Cheeky, we leave this alone as we want to field an attacking 7!

..................Ederson...........

.........Walker.....Stones......Laporte...

....Sterling.....KDB......Silva.......Sane...

.......Mahrez........Kun........Jesus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.